Broad Application Integrations Enhance Communications
From sharing files and scheduling meetings to communicating in context, Zinc has built-in integrations with leading technology companies so employees can seamlessly share information without ever leaving Zinc. Don’t see a specific app integration? Easily configure notification bots to pull in the data to share across teams.
The lastest Zinc integration powers contextual conversations to help field service technicians complete work orders even faster. Learn more about how Zinc has integrated with Predix ServiceMax in the datasheet!Read the Datasheet
Streamline Processes and Bring Context to Conversations
- CRM & FSM
- External Directory & Email
- Custom Bots
Access and share content files whenever needed, without leaving Zinc.
- Connect with content stores including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Onedrive
- Connect to Sharepoint for project updates that can be viewed in-app
- Quickly search for and share the files you need directly from Zinc
- Preview the file without having to leave Zinc
CRM & FSM
Zinc integrates into Salesforce and Predix ServiceMax so that conversations can happen within the context of the work being done.
- Use quick-links in Predix ServiceMax to instantly start a Zinc conversation around ServiceMax work orders, accounts, installed products, or contacts
- Zinc automatically pulls in people relevant to the topic based on information stored in ServiceMax
- Communication history is easily accessible from both Zinc and Predix ServiceMax for future review
- Similarly, quickly start a conversation in the context of a Salesforce account or opportunity
External Directory & Email
Easily set up the organization structure and stay on top of meetings.
- Sync with any external directory, such as MS Active Directory to automatically import your org structure into Zinc
- Export Zinc conversation transcripts directly to email
- Connect your calendar to view events and receive meeting notifications in Zinc
Set up custom notification bots that instantly send alerts to chosen Zinc Groups.
- Automatically share daily weather reports into any Zinc group
- Notify teams of any updates that historically come through email such as sales won
- Save time and eliminate the need to check any other communication apps by pushing data directly to Zinc
Drive Productivity with New Predix ServiceMax Integration
By integrating into Predix ServiceMax, technicians can now have conversations within the context of the work they are doing, making it easier to get the right answers at the right time.
Automate Alerts: Set up instant alerts that go directly to Zinc Groups, rather than sending out an email. Save time and eliminate the need to check any other communication apps by pushing data directly to Zinc Groups.
Stay in Context: Zinc integrates with a wide range of online content collaboration providers including Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive. Access and share content files whenever needed, without leaving Zinc
Power Transparency: Connect to your enterprise mail client and have emails synced to Zinc. Export Zinc conversation transcripts directly to email when you need to email someone your Zinc message histories.
Keep Teams on Track: Sync your work calendar to view meetings in Zinc, receive meeting reminders, and create a conversation around meetings—Zinc will automatically pull the meeting participants into a group.
Customer Success Stories
- Jet AirWerks
In order to power real-time connections between technicians working in the field and their support teams stationed back at the office, DISH turned to Zinc’s All Mode Communication Platform.
Today, DISH’s service team uses Zinc to share information, send alerts, and get real-time answers so they can deliver the best quality service. Learn how DISH is reducing job duration and other key on-site metrics in the case study:
Vivint Smart Home rolled out Zinc’s secure mobile communication platform to relay important information, improve messaging visibility, and provide valuable efficiency and customer service benefits.
Since deploying Zinc, Vivint has seen a 37% reduction in time to service, 23% reduction in returns of installs and 50% increase in employee engagement. Learn how in the case study:
At Jet AirWerks, email and texting proved to be a risky and inefficient way to communicate with staff. After a sophisticated and aggressive virus took down Jet AirWerks’ enterprise resource planning system, the entire email server, and all their backups, they knew it was time to find a better solution.
After deploying Zinc, the team at Jet AirWerks was able to work smarter and faster with real-time communication. Learn how they streamlined communication in the case study:
Looking for additional integrations?
Connect with our team for more informationTalk to the Team