Effortlessly Connect Dispersed Teams and Departments
Teams need to tap the collective knowledge of the entire organization at a moment's notice to perform their best. Real-time knowledge sharing keeps dispersed workers ready to solve any customer problem. With Zinc, teams have every mode of communication at their fingertips:
- Group and 1:1 Messaging
- Voice Calls, One-click Conference Calls and Voice Memos
- Video Calls and Video Sharing
- Location and Document Sharing
- Push to Talk
- One-to-Many Broadcasts
Drive Measurable Business Results
- First-Time Fix
- Mean Time to Repair
- Completion Rates
- Field Visibility
Improve technician accuracy by equipping them with the collective knowledge and resources held by your organization. With information and help at their fingertips, technicians have everything they need to get the job done right the first time.
- Use hotline groups to tap the knowledge of the entire field service organization at any time
- Troubleshoot live via messaging, file sharing, voice calls, and video calls to ensure the issue is resolved
- Quickly access necessary product and installation manuals in the Broadcasts feed
Mean Time to Repair
Real-time communication greases the wheels between workflow and knowledge so that technicians can complete jobs even faster.
- Immediately inform technicians of schedule changes to avoid wasted time
- Give techs the ability to troubleshoot live with field service pros through messaging, voice and video calls
- Instantly broadcast new training and installation procedures to ensure the service team isn’t making unnecessary mistakes
Improve time to resolution by streamlining communication between teams and scheduling centers. With better response times, more work orders are completed each day.
- Share locations in regional groups for easy part exchanges so technicians don’t have to reschedule the job
- Message the scheduling center to notify them that a job is complete
- Dispatch responds right away, reducing 15-minute wait times between office and field-based teams to only 1-3 minutes
One of the easiest ways to boost revenue, upselling is becoming more of a focus for large cable companies. Ensuring technicians are prepared to switch gears from service to sales is key.
- Connect the service team with the sales team in an Offical Group for timely Q&A’s
- Quick coaching calls help technicians reach their quotas
- Mobile access to product documentation further prepares technicians for upsell opportiunities
Get visibility into the daily challenges, frustrations, and successes that field teams encounter. Communication Analytics reveal user activity, hot topics, patterns among teams, and more.
- Stay involved in Official Groups to know what challenges technicians are facing
- Monitor Ad Hoc group creation to see trending topics
- View engagement reports, conversation reports, and network maps to see broad communication trends
Bring the Force to your field service Jedis
Every service team has their “jedis”...the experienced techs who know everything. How do you capture their wisdom and tribal knowledge to share with the rest of the team? Watch this webcast replay to hear our customer, Josh Duclos from Vivint Smart Home, discuss how Zinc’s real-time communication app has become the de facto app they use to get work done.Watch the Webcast
Quickly get needed parts with location sharing, ask questions in help groups, and keep managers updated on job status.
Jump on a video call to accelerate on-site issue resolution with a knowledgeable team member.
Instantly share important updates and safety alerts so techs are always equipped with the right information.
Vivint boosts service quality and employee engagement
Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home services provider based in Utah that is solving the communication conundrum for its 1,000 field technicians. The company has rolled out Zinc, a secure mobile communication platform that has made it easier to relay important information, improve messaging visibility, and provide valuable efficiency and customer service benefits. Since deployment, Vivint has seen a
- 50% increase in employee engagement
- 37% reduction in time to service
- 23% reduction in returns of installs
- 13% reduction in second visits
Read the Cover Story
Field Service Product Demo
What Customers Are Saying
"We worked really hard to find a platform that would make it easy for us to manage how we wanted to communicate with our employees, and we found Zinc. With the help of Zinc, we've completely transformed our communications and our culture."
- Asterios Satrazemis, BlueLine Rental
"Users across the organization love Zinc because of how easy and real-time it is. We can now chat, share a file, paste info from other business apps, and more, all in one place. Simply put, Zinc improves communication and makes real-time knowledge sharing a reality. "