Improve the Guest Experience with Real-Time Communication
The hospitality industry is highly competitive and improving the guest experience remains the single biggest competitive advantage. All staff, from the back of the house to customer-facing teams, must go above and beyond to create a memorable experience for every guest. With Zinc, every employee is seamlessly connected to provide an extraordinary experience.
- Push to Talk with Bluetooth integrations
- Group and 1:1 Messaging
- Voice and Video Calls and One-click Conference Calls
- One-to-Many Broadcasts
Make an Impact with All Mode Software
- Response Times
- Service Tickets
- Timely Alerts
- Emergency Resolution
Improve AYS response times with real-time coordination through various communication modes so that guest requests are completed efficiently.
- Use cross-functional groups to send photos and locations of tray pick up
- Coordinate among teams to ensure action is taken
- Cultivate strong relationships between teams such as IRD and Housekeeping, and Front Office and Room Controllers
Create conversations around service tickets and bring in the relevant team members to efficiently work through action items.
- All employees monitor the property and report issues to maintenance/engineering
- When an issue is found, send a picture or video along with the location to notify engineering
- Providing this context allows engineers to know exactly what tools to bring to avoid wasted time
Broadcasts inform all or a specific group of employees about important or urgent updates and require users to interact with the message before continuing in Zinc.
- When a VIP guest is arriving, broadcast a VIP alert complete with photos and need-to-know information to all staff
- When a regularly scheduled all-hands meeting needs to change, broadcast the new information and ensure that no one wastes time going to a canceled meeting
- View Broadcast analytics to see who has read and interacted with the message and follow up with those who haven’t engaged, if necessary
With PTT, broadcasts, and group messaging, security teams can quickly respond to time-sensitive situations and easily inform all staff who need to be aware of what’s going on.
- Use Push to talk to discreetly coordinate and handle sensitive situations
- Use Official Groups to document actions taken and create a timestamped record of what happened
- Broadcast summaries and updates to other employees who are need-to-know so they can quickly reference it at a later date
Alert everyone in real-time with live streamed Push to Talk conversations to quickly mitigate emergency situations.
Connect housekeeping and the front desk staff with 1:1 and group messaging to expedite rooms release for faster guest check-in.
Instantly send VIP alerts as well as other important or urgent information using Zinc Broadcasts.
“Instead of dreading my overflowing inbox at the end of the day, I notice that the quick, easy conversations have moved into Zinc. Plus, it’s easier to share creative ideas and institutional knowledge.”
- Anderson Foote, Rooms Manager, Hyatt
Read the Case Study