Deliver a great customer experience
When an employee's ability to deliver on a service call has a direct impact on your customer’s business, as well as your bottom line, it’s vital for technicians to have instant access to employee knowledge and company resources.
Effective team communication allows onsite issues to be resolved faster, preventing service delays for customers.
A real-time business communication app that integrates with content and workflow systems gives employees everything they need right from their mobile device. When employees know their organization has their back, with immediate answers only a click away, the impact on productivity and service quality is immediate. Managers are in tune with what's happening in the field and service techs know how to get the information they need.
Drive Measurable Business Results
- First-Time Fix
- Mean Time to Repair
- Completion Rates
- Field Visibility
Improve technician accuracy by equipping them with the collective knowledge and resources held by your organization. With information and help at their fingertips, technicians have everything they need to get the job done right the first time.
- Use hotline groups to tap the knowledge of the entire field service organization at any time
- Troubleshoot live via messaging, file sharing, voice calls, and video calls to ensure the issue is resolved
- Quickly access necessary product and installation manuals in the Broadcasts feed
Mean Time to Repair
Real-time communication greases the wheels between workflow and knowledge so that technicians can complete jobs even faster.
- Immediately inform technicians of schedule changes to avoid wasted time
- Give techs the ability to troubleshoot live with field service pros through messaging, voice and video calls
- Instantly broadcast new training and installation procedures to ensure the service team isn’t making unnecessary mistakes
Improve time to resolution by streamlining communication between teams and scheduling centers. With better response times, more work orders are completed each day.
- Share locations in regional groups for easy part exchanges so technicians don’t have to reschedule the job
- Message the scheduling center to notify them that a job is complete
- Dispatch responds right away, reducing 15-minute wait times between office and field-based teams to only 1-3 minutes
One of the easiest ways to boost revenue, upselling is becoming more of a focus for large cable companies. Ensuring technicians are prepared to switch gears from service to sales is key.
- Connect the service team with the sales team in an Offical Group for timely Q&A’s
- Quick coaching calls help technicians reach their quotas
- Mobile access to product documentation further prepares technicians for upsell opportiunities
Get visibility into the daily challenges, frustrations, and successes that field teams encounter. Communication Analytics reveal user activity, hot topics, patterns among teams, and more.
- Stay involved in Official Groups to know what challenges technicians are facing
- Monitor Ad Hoc group creation to see trending topics
- View engagement reports, conversation reports, and network maps to see broad communication trends
Understanding how communication impacts field service productivity
In this 30-minute webcast, Sumari Dutta of The Service Council shares how to measure field service productivity, the importance of easy access to information while on the job, and reveals the business impact of a connected field service team.Watch the Webcast
Easily coordinate goods delivery schedules between teams at plants and sites. Keep everyone up-to-date with group communication.
Accelerate on-site issue resolution and provide easy access to critical information through alert-style Broadcasts
See how your organization communicates and segment by region or department to identify what works and what doesn’t.
“The team loves the app because it’s fast and easy to use. It doesn’t require knowing someone’s mobile number and there is flexibility in how you communicate. Now everyone gets the immediate help they need, and our customers are noticing."
- Sean Jordan, Service Director
Watch the Webcast