Deliver a Great Customer Experience
When an employee's ability to deliver on a service call has a direct impact on your customer’s business, as well as your bottom line, it’s vital for technicians to have instant access to employee knowledge and company resources. Resolve onsite issues faster and prevent service delays for customers with Zinc's real-time business communication app.
- Broadcast must-know information for easy reference while on the job
- Troublshoot customer problems via messaging, voice calls or video calls
- Coordinate with office-based support teams instantly
Make an impact on job completion, first-time fix rates and more with immediate answers.Schedule Demo
Drive Measurable Business Results
- First-Time Fix
- Mean Time to Repair
- Completion Rates
- Field Visibility
Improve technician accuracy by equipping them with the collective knowledge and resources held by your organization. With information and help at their fingertips, technicians have everything they need to get the job done right the first time.
- Use Hotline Groups to tap the knowledge of the entire field service organization at any time
- Troubleshoot live via messaging, file sharing, voice calls, and video calls to ensure the issue is resolved
- Quickly access necessary product and installation guides in the Broadcasts feed
Mean Time to Repair
Real-time communication greases the wheels between workflow and knowledge so that technicians can complete jobs even faster.
- Immediately inform technicians of schedule changes to avoid wasted time
- Give techs the ability to troubleshoot live with field service pros through messaging, voice and video calls
- Instantly broadcast new training videos and installation procedures to ensure the service team isn’t making unnecessary mistakes
Improve time to resolution by streamlining communication between teams and scheduling centers. With better response times, more work orders are completed each day.
- Share locations in regional groups for easy part exchanges so technicians don’t have to reschedule the job
- Message the scheduling center to notify them that a job is complete
- Dispatch responds right away, reducing 15-minute wait times between office and field-based teams to only 1-3 minutes
One of the easiest ways to boost revenue, upselling is becoming more of a focus for large cable companies. Ensuring technicians are prepared to switch gears from service to sales is key.
- Connect the service team with the sales team in an Offical Group for timely Q&A’s
- Quick coaching calls help technicians reach their quotas
- Mobile access to product documentation further prepares technicians for upsell opportiunities
Get visibility into the daily challenges, frustrations, and successes that field teams encounter. Communication Analytics reveal user activity, hot topics, patterns among teams, and more.
- Stay involved in Official Groups to know what challenges technicians are facing
- Monitor Ad Hoc group creation to see trending topics
- View engagement reports, conversation reports, and network maps to see broad communication trends
Understanding how communication impacts field service productivity
In this 30-minute webcast, Sumari Dutta of The Service Council shares how to measure field service productivity, the importance of easy access to information while on the job, and reveals the business impact of a connected field service team.Watch the Webcast
Easily coordinate goods delivery schedules between teams at plants and sites. Keep everyone up-to-date with group communication.
Accelerate on-site issue resolution and provide easy access to critical information through alert-style Broadcasts
See how your organization communicates and segment by region or department to identify what works and what doesn’t.
What Customers Are Saying
"We chose Zinc because we wanted our field employees to be able to instantly tap into the knowledge and expertise of the team anytime, anywhere to help them get the job done."
- Sean Jordan, BioTek Instruments
"Zinc improves communication and makes real-time knowledge sharing a reality. Employees are no longer sent information that is irrelevant to them and at the same time, no one feels excluded."