Your data. Your decision.
Zinc’s built-in security and customizable data management policies put you in control of your privacy from the start.
Use Zinc Clear to set the data management policy that's right for your business
- Keep messages for 7, 14, 30, 90 or 180 days, one year or forever.
- Support any team, department or project with group-level policies.
- Export data from any conversation before it's permanently deleted.
Choose Zinc's multi-factor authentication or connect with your single sign-on provider
- Instead of user-generated passwords, Zinc uses device-specific, single-use authentication codes to give you immunity from phishing.
- Zinc supports SAML 2.0-based SSO for direct authentication against Microsoft Active Directory or any LDAP-compatible server or identity access management providers such as Okta or OneLogin.
- Zinc users must verify their corporate credentials before accessing domain contacts.
Confidently manage employee use and access from anywhere
- Easily add, remove or manage users through an admin panel.
- See analytics on network activity and get access to messaging data.
- Confidently onboard employees with Official Groups.
More on Security
Get end-to-end military-grade encryption built on technology you can trust.
See details on Zinc's HIPAA Compliance, ISO 27001 certification and more.
Our Security Guide
See what security and privacy features make Zinc an enterprise-grade messaging app.