Targeted Employee Communication Platform
Bypass cluttered email inboxes and deliver important or urgent alerts to deskless workers en masse. Target critical information to as many or as few users as you need based on profile details such as team, role, location or work skills. Real-time engagement analytics ensure accountability across your corporate messaging app.
- Share important or urgent information in real time
- Maintain an engaged and informed workforce
- Get instant visibility into Broadcast content engagement
As a core part of Zinc's employee communication platform, Broadcasts ensure employees stay up-to-date with the latest information on the same central platform they use for peer-to-peer communication.
Reach the Field with Instant Alerts and Notifications
- Safety Tips & Hazard Alerts
- Reminders & FYIs
- Product & Process Info
- Engaging Content
Safety Tips & Hazard Alerts
Use Broadcasts to instantly alert teams of nearby hazards and share preventative safety tips to keep safety top of mind.
- Alert teams in real time of situational job hazards
- Ensure relevant teams are aware of any police activity or traffic issues
- Remind teams to follow proper procedures with quick safety videos
Reminders & FYIs
Remind your team about important events or deadlines. Ensure everyone knows what’s going on and what deadlines need to be met.
- Share deadlines for completing admin tasks, like timesheets and mileage reports
- Remind employees to complete inventory audits and inspections
- Update affected teams when a central system is down
Product & Process Info
Keep mobile teams in-the-know on the latest product and service offerings to ensure proper installation and maintenance and inspire techs to boost their upsell numbers.
- Share how-to videos from product SME with links to product groups
- Provide upsell guidance videos and reminders
- Alert teams to any procedure changes and share new learnings from the field
- Send technical bulletins on equipment updates
Connect with field-based workers with engaging messages and content from leadership.
- Share a video from the CEO or group leader with a company update
- Share an empowering recent press article to boost pride and loyalty
- Share important corporate information such as HR updates, awards, or company progress
- Solicit feedback by linking to surveys
- Share team metrics to drive competition and increase upsell and improved cSat and NPS
Teams have access to all of the people, resources, and tribal knowledge they need to do a great job.
Dispersed workers stay engaged with what’s happening at the company and across their teams.
Managers identify who has received, read and clicked through Broadcasts via analytics in the Admin Console.
A manageable corporate messaging app keeps everyone in the loop
Email and intranet postings don’t reach field teams effectively, leaving them in dark on important information. With Zinc’s Broadcast corporate messaging app, managers securely deliver targeted information right to their team’s mobile devices.
No longer out of the loop, field teams get relevant content delivered on-time, with the ability to easily refer back to it while on the job. With Zinc Broadcasts, you can:
- Schedule Broadcasts in advance from the Admin Console
- Include any relevant media, such as links, images or video
- Target specific users based on groups, lists, folders or user details like job title, skill set, or region
- Get visibility into Broadcast engagement with open and click through metrics
Mobile teams easily access historical information
From product operating manuals and installation guides to training materials and safety reports, Zinc gives users an easy, organized way to view relevant content assets and updates. With administration controls in the Admin Console, the Content Hub is always secure and relevant.
- Expire and edit Broadcasts to keep the Content Hub up-to-date
- Track who has accessed the content
- Ensure information only goes to the correct employees
No longer do employees have to waste time searching through inefficient employee communication systems like email or intranet to find the right document or piece of information. Remove day-to-day frustrations and keep teams productive with Zinc's employee messaging app.
Get Answers with the Mode that Works Best
1:1 and group messaging keeps everyone connected in real time.
Switch to a live 1:1 or group voice call and get answers fast.
Share live experiences with another team member with a video call, wherever you are.
Easily start a live audio stream, just like a walkie-talkie, with any Zinc Group.